These delectable potato skins are the perfect appetizer to any meal. Just wait until you try this cannabis-infused recipe. Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe guide.
– Prep time: 10 minutes
– Cook time: 1 hour
– Serving size: 1-2 potato skins
– Yield: 10 servings
– 1/2 cup Magical Butter, divided in half, melted
– 5 large red skin potatoes
– 10 strips, thick-cut bacon, diced
– 1 cup cheddar cheese
– 3 scallions, green parts only, chopped
– ½ cup salsa, we recommend Slammin’ Salsa
– 3/4 cup sour cream
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Hot sauce, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rub the potatoes lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 45 minutes.
3) Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) While the potatoes are cooking, assemble all of your toppings. In a bowl, add sour cream, 4 tablespoons of butter, salt, and pepper, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
5) Using your Love Glove to handle the hot potatoes, cut each in half lengthwise.
6) Take a teaspoon, and scoop the flesh from the middle of the potato, leaving about 1/4 inch of the flesh. (Save the scooped potatoes for another use, like potato pancakes or soup.)
7) Return the potatoes halves to the baking sheet, put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into the center of the potatoes, and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
8) Add cheese, and cook for 7 minutes. The cheese should be bubbling.
9) When the cooking is complete, take your skins out of the oven and assemble.
10) Begin with the bacon, then spoon a teaspoon or so of sour cream on each top with some salsa, hot sauce and sprinkle a little of the scallions over the plate.
11) Serve your Washington Potato Skins with sour cream and salsa.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on